Jollys Lookout day use area temporary closure
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 15 March to 16 April 2021
- 8 March 2021 9:09am
- 7 April 2021 2:16pm
This alert applies to the following park:
- D'Aguilar National ParkBrisbane
Pending favourable weather conditions, a planned upgrade to the Jollys Lookout carpark will commence March 15 2021. The works will be carried out over a four week period.
As a result, the entire day-use area will be temporarily closed including:
• picnic and barbeque facilities
• bathroom amenities
• all car parks
• lookout platform
Temporary toilets will be located in the trailhead carpark adjacent the Jollys Lookout access road.
Alternate facilities are available at
- Camp Mountain – toilets, picnic facilities, lookout
- Maiala – toilets, picnic facilities, walking tracks
- Bellbird Grove – toilets, picnic facilities, walking tracks
- Alternative lookouts – Westridge Outlook, Wivenhoe Outlook, Western Window
Please visit this park's page on the department's website for alternative nearby park attractions and experiences.
Please monitor park alerts on the department's website for updated information.
Please observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers and do not enter closed areas.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40