Planned maintenance and closures
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 1 March to 30 April 2021
- 26 February 2021 12:47pm
This alert applies to the following park:
- Cooloola Recreation Area, Great Sandy National ParkSunshine Coast
Planned maintenance in the Cooloola Recreation Area will commence Monday 1 March until Friday 30 April 2021. As a result works will be carried out at the following areas with closures for certain dates during this period:
- Double Island Point toilet block (1 – 5 March) closed (1 – 2 March)
- Freshwater day-use area (5 – 19 March)
- Freshwater camping area (15 – 26 March) closed (15 – 18 March)
- Searys Creek (19 – 30 April) closed (19 – 23 April) and (26 – 30 April)
For your safety, access to the closed areas is not permitted.
Observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers, and do not enter closed areas
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40