Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Planned closure to Booloumba Creek camping areas and Booloumba Falls carpark, trail and lookout
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park will be closed
- Park or facility closure
- 28 February to 26 March 2021
- 23 February 2021 11:44am
Pending favourable weather conditions, a planned survey of the Booloumba Creek areas in Conondale National Park will commence from Monday 8 March 2021 to Friday 26 March 2021.
As a result, the following areas are temporarily closed for the dates below:
- Booloumba View – 8-10 March
- Booloumba Falls, day use area, track and lookout – 11-12, 15-18 March
- Booloumba Creek camping area 1 – 18-19 March
- Booloumba Creek camping area 3 – 22-24 March
- Booloumba Creek camping area 4 – 25-26 March
- Booloumba Creek day use area - may be closed at any time between 8-26 March. People using the Great Walk while the day use area is closed may park their vehicle at Booloumba Creek camping area 4.
All areas will be open from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.
Observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers, and do not enter closed areas.
Alternate facilities are available at Charlie Moreland camping area in Imbil State Forest or Cedar Creek camping area in Amamoor State Forest.
Commercial tour operators and other permit or agreement holders are not permitted to enter closed areas.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40