Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Turtle Trail changed conditions
- 6 November 2020 to 31 March 2021
- 6 November 2020 2:21pm
This alert applies to the following park:
- Mon Repos Conservation ParkBundaberg
The Turtle Trail has been diverted to Rookery Road in one section in Mon Repos Conservation Park. This is due to roadworks and temporary carparking requirements.
Turtle Trail diversion:
- Cyclists on the Turtle Trail will be required to use Rookery Road for the section of trail between the South Sea Islander Rock wall and the Mon Repos Turtle Centre.
- A new gravel walkway for pedestrians is located on the western side of Rookery Road.
- Car parking will now be available along both sides of Rookery Road, leading up to the Turtle Centre.
For your safety please slow down and observe all directions and signs.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40