Cancel a Vehicle Access Permit
NOTE: As per the department’s Refund Policy, the cancellation limit is two (2) calendar days prior to permit start date. For example, if a booking is due to commence on a Saturday, the last opportunity to cancel it and receive an automatic refund is midnight the previous Wednesday.
To cancel a Vehicle Access Permit, please select YOUR ACCOUNT > Purchases and click on All Bookings from the menu bar. Scroll down to locate the booking you wish to cancel. In the menu options on the left side of the permit you will see either Cancel or Refund.
- If you are eligible for an automatic refund, click on Cancel and proceed to the shopping cart and Check Out. A refund will then be applied to the credit card used to make the original purchase.
- If you are eligible for a refund and your booking was made via an Over-The-Counter Agent or QPWS office, click on Cancel and complete the refund application form. You will then be contacted by email to progress your refund.
- If you are cancelling your booking inside the cancellation limit or once the booking has commenced, you will not be eligible for an automatic refund.
- If there are extenuating circumstances as outlined in the Refund Policy a refund application can be submitted if you are able to supply supporting documentation.
- Other extenuating circumstances may be put forward on a refund application however in most instances a refund will not be provided. To apply for a refund in this situation, click on Refund and complete the refund application form. You will then be contacted by email to advise of the outcome of your application.